Sarah provides rigorous analysis of initial Client brief and validation of requirements at and outline design stage.
She is experienced in undertaking close liaison with stakeholders during all design stages to ensure a well co-ordinated and cost-effective outcome. This includes full stakeholder involvement by means of regular, focussed review meetings.
Sarah worked with her previous practice for 18 years, delivering a wide range of projects for UK Government, private sector and private clients.
Sarah has been involved in defence projects for many years in both partnering arrangements and RPC(S). Projects to date include:
• MSF/ESA RAF Leuchars;
• F&L RAF Leuchars;
• Medical Screening Facility - Glencorse Barracks;
• Integrated Welfare Facility - RAF Leuchars.
• Childcare Facilities - RAF Leuchars, RAF Lossiemouth and RAF Kinloss.
Sarah has also delivered projects for private sector clients including:
• Residential developments;
• Commercial offices;
• Banks and Building Societies;
Dip Arch, BSc(Hons), ARB